Small Polycarbonate Greenhouses
Polycarbonate greenhouses are a lightweight and safe solution for those who want a small greenhouse without horticultural glass. They are better quality than the cheaper plastic greenhouses you might see at a DIY store.
All greenhouses come with Free delivery included.
Small Polycarbonate Greenhouses vs Cheap Plastic Greenhouses
You may be considering choosing a cheap plastic growhouse from a local DIY store instead of a small polycarbonate greenhouse.
Here are the two compared:
Pros of a Small Polycarbonate Greenhouse
- Sturdy solution - cheaper plastic greenhouses can often blow away in bad weather, damaging plants inside and out of the structure.
- Visually appealing - these greenhouses look nicer than the plastic alternatives.
- Range of colours - you can choose the colour of your aluminium frame, instead of being forced to have the translucent grey and green pole structure of a plastic greenhouse.
- More consistent environment - you can control the growing environment much more easily in a permanent greenhouse, with the option of auto vents, and a better seal around the doors.
Pros of a Cheap Plastic Greenhouse
- Cheaper - they cost a lot less than a polycarbonate.
- Lighter - the lightweight nature makes them easier to move.
- No wait time - you can likely pick one up at a local store the same day.