Terms & Condition's
The term ‘South West Greenhouses’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 70 Parsonage Road, Hilperton, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 7TL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All goods remain the property of South West Greenhouse until all monies owed are paid in full. We reserve the right for ourselves or authorised representatives to gain access to the buyers property to repossess the goods. The buyer should ensure the goods are easily identifiable and kept separate from 3rd party goods. The buyer will be liable for any damage, or wear and tear due to usage while in the buyers possession.
South West Greenhouses reserve the right to cancel the order at any time until the order has been delivered, for any reason and without liability, a full refund will be issued ASAP.
All greenhouses/goods are delivered by each manufacturer on their own fully insured transport or by fully insured contractors/couriers of their appointing, please note drivers will not carry goods through your property. In case of any damage/grievance/injury caused by delivery, claims should be directed to the manufacturer.
The Company shall be under no liability if it is unable to carry out any order (including delays and delivery) for any reason beyond its control including, without prejudice, 3rd Party Suppliers, Act of God, fire, inclement or exceptional weather conditions, official or unofficial industrial action, hostilities, shortage of labour, materials, power or other supplies, governmental order or intervention or any other cause whatsoever beyond the Company’s control or of an unexpected or exceptional nature.
Although our best effort is made to produce exact images, photo's may be of a different size and colour model and may contain accessories not included as standard. Manufacturers continually strive to improve their models and minor changes may occur.
We offer with our own local installation service a 3 month warranty on installation work carried out by ourselves, this warranty covers moving parts such as doors and windows. Glass breakage, damage caused by customer or strong weather is not covered.
Cancellation and Returns
We always try to work with our customers but due to the high delivery and collection costs of greenhouses (approximately £50-£85) we advise you to read and accept the below conditions.
Notify us of any damaged or missing parts within 30 days of delivery, we will make good the loss as quick as we can and within a reasonable time.
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us.If you cancel, you must return the goods to the manufacturer of the greenhouse at your own expense. We do not accept as returns greenhouses that have been unpackaged and erected or part erected. You should ensure that the goods are in their original packaging. After the goods have been returned and checked in the condition that the goods were delivered, a refund will be issued within 7 days.
Bespoke & buildings with modifications can not be returned.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for their reduction in value.
We strongly advise that customers unpack and examine goods carefully before removing any labels or tags, and to retain original packaging in case items need to be returned. Check all parts are present and for damage before construction.
Any promotions and special offers are subject to availability.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.