Terms & Condition's
The term ‘South West Greenhouses’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 65 Yeoman Way,Trowbridge,Wiltshire,BA140QL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All goods remain the property of South West Greenhouses until paid in full.
Although our best effort is made to produce exact images, photo's may be of a different size and colour model and may contain accessories not included as standard.
We offer with our own local installation service a 3 month warranty on installation work carried out by ourselves, this warranty covers moving parts such as doors and windows. Glass breakage, damage caused by customer or strong weather is not covered.
Cancellation and Returns
We always try to work with our customers but due to the high delivery and collection costs of greenhouses (approximately £50-£75) we advise you to read and accept the below conditions.
Notify us of any damaged or missing parts within 30 days of delivery, we will make good the loss as quick as we can and within a reasonable time.
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 14 days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us.If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. We do not accept as returns greenhouses that have been unpackaged and erected or part erected. You should ensure that the goods are in their original packaging.After the goods have been returned and checked in the condition that the goods were delivered, a refund will be issued within 7 days.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for their reduction in value.
We strongly advise that customers unpack and examine goods carefully before removing any labels or tags, and to retain original packaging in case items need to be returned.
Any promotions and special offers are subject to availability.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights.