Home > Juliana Greenhouses > Juliana Gardener
(Details shown apply to the default selection)
12x16 is 7 bays long
The Juliana Gardener offers a huge growing area which can be utilised in many ways and as with all the top quality Juliana range is extremely strong and has a very unique style.Strength is an important factor with these Scandinavian greenhouses and the profiles have been improved over traditional design with "box" section bars which are far stronger. Each profile is grooved for an attractive finish and all doors, windows, base and fittings are powder coated black which gives the Juliana range their unique styling.
Standard features include large lockable stable doors which enables the top half of the door to open independently of the bottom, black base for support with low door threshold enabling easy access, bar capping for extra hold on the glazing, large roof vents, roof finials, concealed gutters with 40mm downpipes and is available in a choice of 3mm long pane toughened glass or 6mm polycarbonate.
Supplied in aluminium with black fittings or powder coated Anthracite Grey with black fittings.Double doors are on the 12ft1" width.Our ViewHigh build quality and extra strong profiles are what you need for the extra large greenhouses and the Juliana Gardener exceeds in all areas!
Roof Window: 6 LargeAluminium Frame: Maintenance FreeStrong Profiles: GroovedLarge Stable Doors: Open Top IndependentlyBlack Base: SupportIntegral Gutters: ConcealedDownpipes: Large 40mmBar Capping: Extra Glazing HoldBlack Fittings: Doors & WindowsTriangular Plate: Strength & StyleRoof Finials: Distinct LookDoor Handle: Lockable12 Year Warranty: Frame
– creates more space for people and plants. The eaves height of 172 cm (incl. base of 12 cm) gives the greenhouse spacious dimensions.
– for optimal ventilation. The double stable door allows easy access to the greenhouse.
– makes it simpler to enter the greenhouse with a wheelbarrow or wheelchair. With traditional greenhouses, it is easy to stumble over high thresholds.
– is fitted at both ends with beautifully shaped finials which act as seals for the profiles and at the same time also give the greenhouse a distinct look.
– above the door lends the greenhouse additional stability and makes the JULIANA greenhouse recognizable even at a distance.
– is rust-proof and fitted with an integral lock. A practical and great solution.
– with a 40mm diameter has a large intake capacity and is fitted as standard.
– has a plastic seal at each end. The gutter can be easily cleaned – apply some light pressure to the cover and the flap can be opened.
– available as an optional extra, simply slots into the ridge bar.
– the doors, windows and fittings are always black, regardless of whether you choose a powder-coated greenhouse or a mill finish greenhouse.
– for fitting the safety glass and polycarbonate sheets – lend the greenhouse a complete overall appearance.
– the characteristic grooves lend the profiles a unique appearance. Practical functions have also been incorporated into the profiles for easy assembly of the product.
– like the doors and windows, is supplied in black as standard, and is designed so that it fits the low threshold.
– is fitted to the corner posts at the bottom of the greenhouse in order to conceal the black base joints. (bases are included in the UK).
– have been strengthened and improved without increasing the use of aluminium and without using unnecessary bracing which would spoil the appearance of the greenhouse.
Juliana are one of the leading and largest manufacturers of hobby greenhouses, manufactured to withstand Scandinavian snow loads and wind conditions these premium greenhouses are now available to buy in the UK
Our ViewUnique looks made to a high quality finish, the new range of Juliana greenhouses are a top quality product!
Nobody delivers faster than South West Greenhouses!
Scroll down for options information
Aluminium with black fittings is the standard finish, or choose to have a high quality powder coated Anthracite Grey and black fittings finish.
Have your new greenhouse installed by us. This is our own installation within our designated area, we sell greenhouses to all the UK but can only offer this service to customers who live within Wiltshire, East Somerset, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Dorset and West Hampshire.
Outside of our area you can have your greenhouse installed by Juliana, the service is available to the whole of mainland UK. See here for full terms of both installation services
Choose the correct option for delivery to Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight or Republic of Ireland. Delivered within 20 working days.
Be the first to Write a Review for this item!